Setting up an existing domain name
If you have already registered your domain, it's easy to get it hosted on UltimaHosts.
Here's what you do:
- Add the domain to your UltimaHosts account by going to your DotNetPanel home page, clicking domains and clicking "Add Domain". Use the domain name that you registered.
Note: If you are at the limit for the number of domains on your account, contact us for current pricing on additional domains.
- Add a website using the created domain.
- Go to your domain registrar's administration page and log in for your domain.
- Go to the nameserver administration page for your registrar (this varies by registrar ... look in their help if you can't find it)
- Once there, you will need to set the nameservers for your domain to point to the DNS servers for your account. You can find this information in your Hosting Space Summary.
Keep in mind that it may take anywhere from 24-72 hours to propogate. There's nothing we can do to shorten this time as it is due to the distributed nature of the Internet's DNS system.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution