Hyper-V vs Virtuozzo Comparison
Hyper-V vs Virtuozzo Comparison:
Microsoft Windows Hyper-V Hosting is a hardware virtualization technology which means you have dedicated resources.
Advantages of Hyper-V:
- Isoloated Operating System
- Install software without restrictions
- Dedicated RAM
- Guaranteed Performance
- Host Server Cannot be Oversold
- Expected Uptime 99.9%+
Windows 2008 VPS Hosting with Hyper-V provides a guaranteed hosting performance with dedicated resources such as RAM and Operating System. Your Windows 2008 VPS with Hyper-V is hosted on a high performing DELL server which cannot be oversold. This means that you'll never experience performance degredation. Over time the quality of your hosting will stay the same. Windows 2008 VPS Hosting with Hyper-V can exceed the performance of a dedicated server at a fraction of the cost.
Our Dallas based Windows 2008 VPS Hosting with Hyper-V is an ideal low cost solution to host your business critical applications.
Windows 2008 R2 Now Available (64 bit only)
Why Virtuozzo 4.5?
Parallels Virtuozzo is an operating system virtualization technology which allows for low cost, maximum density computing.
- Low Cost Of Ownership
- Perfect for running Web, Email, DNS or Database server
- Full Remote Management via Power Panel
- Full Root Access
- Change in VPS Resources Without Downtime
- Schedule Full VPS backups
- Restore Full VPS or Individual File
- Expected Uptime 99%
- Ability to setup VPN
- Easy to Manage via Web Interface
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution